Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Four year olds are preparing to be “big kids”! Elementary school is right around the corner!
The learning goals for children participating in our K4 program are as follows…
- Recognize capital and lowercase letters and their sounds
- Calendar skills: days of the week, months, holidays, etc.
- Count and represent numbers 1-10
- Identify and describe shapes, create and extend patterns
- Comparing and sorting
- Appropriate participation in class activities (being a good listener, being respectful, following rules)
- Continue to gain independence: opening lunch items, using the toilet, dressing self
- Fine motor skills: correct pencil grip, coloring, scissor skills
- Participating appropriately in unstructured play