Two year olds are active learners. They explore their world through play, music, and stories.
The learning goals for children participating in our K2 program are:
- Count to 10
- Begin to recognize letters of the alphabet
- Recognize their written name
- Recognize and identify shapes and colors
- Sharing and kindness toward others
- Gain independence: cleaning up, wiping noses, washing hands, and toilet training
- Say the Pledge of Allegiance
- Listen and participate in stories, songs, and rhymes
- Begin to use scissors
- Engage in imaginative play with blocks, kitchen, play-doh, etc.